Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Now what?

We as people have no control. I don't mean the control over our money or our health or our country. I mean self-control. It's interesting to read a lot of what is on this wall. People saying we should do something and others asking what. Others sharing whats wrong with the world and how we can fix it. Here is where it all goes to SHIT. If we had total control over everything and we had no police system (as corrupt as it maybe) and we had no government (as much as I would love to see them all hanging on the gallows) we would all kill each other. You can't tell me for a second you wouldn't rip your neighbor's head off if he did something to you or had something you wanted if there was no one to stop you because people are stupid, panicky and self-centered. What we need to do is keep the powers to be in check. Take for example this whole idea that Income tax is illegally collected by the government. How many of you are willing to STOP paying them? I don't mean that tidy sum that comes off each paycheck but the lump sum they ask for at the end of the year. Or how many of you are will to take the time out of your day and the time away from your paying job to go to Ottawa and protest all the lies and evil that our corrupt government feeds us. Some people have told me the way to bring it down is from the inside and that again is a noble thought but power and corruption go hand in hand and there has been very few men in power that that have not affected. So I leave you with this... like most of you I don't have the answers YET, but every day when I get up, when I'm at my job and when I'm at home playing with my kids I don't stop thinking about how or what we as the people of this country can do to stop the evil that are trying so hard, and doing a damn good job, at controling us. I hope to come back to you all with something soon.